- Lenten campfires, at 6 p.m. on April 6 (Saturday), April 13 (Saturday) and April 20 (Friday). On each occasion a food item will be provided, along with drinks and table service. You may bring a dish to share, or just bring yourself! We will be meeting at the fire pit by the picnic shelter.
- Communion bread making will be held in the church kitchen by the Deacons on April 10 at 6 p.m. All are welcome to help!
- The youth will be making traditional chocolate-covered peanut butter eggs with an overnight lock-in April 12 to 13. An order sheet will be available. The finished eggs will be available for pickup on April 14.
- We will have a Love Feast with full communion on Palm Sunday, April 14, at 7 p.m. The service includes scripture readings and meditations about the servanthood of Jesus Christ, a symbolic meal and bread and cup communion. If you have never attended Love Feast before, you’re especially invited to participate or observer. Those who need a ride to participate should contact Deacon chair Bill Wood.
- The Fellowship Focus Team will sponsor an Easter egg hunt for the kids on April 20, the Saturday before Easter, at 10 a.m. A signup sheet will be available in the church foyer. Beaver Creek kids and friends are welcome.
- Our Easter sunrise service will be held at 7 a.m. April 21 behind the church near the southwest corner of the cemetery. It will be followed by a sunrise breakfast coordinated by Deanne Dastoli in the Fellowship Hall.
- For our Easter Sunday worship service at 11 a.m. April 21, the sanctuary will be decorated with Easter lilies to honor or remember important people in our lives. Sign up with the form in the bulletin or call the church office to reserve lilies beginning in April. The choir will be performing a cantata that will be the centerpiece of our morning worship.
Lent: from darkness to joy