Beaver Creek Church of the Brethren will celebrate Easter on Sunday, April 1, with a sunrise service, sunrise breakfast and morning worship. This follows a final week of pre-Easter activities:
- There will be an Easter egg hunt for the kids on March 31, the Saturday before Easter, at 10 a.m. Participants should bring six filled plastic eggs and a snack to share. Beaver Creek kids and friends are welcome.
- The last of our three-campfire series starts with outdoor-type food at 5 p.m. and continues with vespers at 6 p.m. March 31 at the campfire ring next to the picnic shelter. Bring a side dish to share, or just bring yourself!
- Our Easter sunrise service will be held at 7 a.m. April 1 behind the church near the southwest corner of the cemetery. Lawn chairs are recommended but folding metal chairs from the Fellowship Hall will also be available.
- The sunrise service will be followed by a breakfast sponsored by the Fellowship Focus Team.
- For our Easter Sunday worship service at 11 a.m. April 1, the sanctuary will be decorated with Easter lilies to honor or remember important people in our lives.
Come join us and bring a friend!
Easter details and additional stories and photos are in our April newsletter, now available online. Here’s that link again: April 2018 newsletter
Celebrate Easter with us!