Beaver Creek Church’s April newsletter is now available online, with highlights of our Easter celebration:
- Wednesday, April 5, at 6 p.m. we meet in the church kitchen to make Communion bread for the Palm Sunday Love Feast. Come join us!
- Friday, April 7, a youth lock-in begins at 6 p.m. and continues overnight with snacks, games and peanut butter egg making. A signup sheet is available in the church vestibule to reserve these chocolate-covered delights. All proceeds support youth programs.
- Saturday, April 8, 5 p.m., the last of our “Three Lenten Campfires,” with cookout food followed by singing, Scripture reading and a meditation from Pastor Glenn. Main courses will be provided, so bring a side dish or dessert and join the campfire circle at the parsonage!
- Palm Sunday worship 11 a.m. April 9. This is the day we remember when Jesus triumphantly entered Jerusalem riding on a donkey. Palm leaves will be provided as part of the service.
- Full Love Feast with communion 7 p.m. April 9. All are welcome. Baptized members of the church take part in the entire service with foot-washing, symbolic meal and communion. All others, including observers, are welcome; only the communion itself is reserved for baptized members of the church.
- Easter Sunrise Service is at 7 a.m. April 16. We will meet at Dwight Miller’s front yard, 8143 Abraham Lane, for a service led by the Outreach Sunday School class. Breakfast in the Fellowship Hall will follow.
- Easter Sunday worship at 11 a.m. April 16 will feature music from the Adult Choir, a special message from Pastor Glenn and a sanctuary decorated with Easter lilies.
. . . and more. Here’s that link again: April 2017 newsletter.
Easter season newsletter!